Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakedown Cover

Hi,
    Just about to get my Roadster back on the road after an eleven year lay up and a complete strip down and rebuild. For peace of mind I have been looking for Brakedown Cover but I am finding that when you read the small prind most companies will not cover a vehicle that was first built in 1984. Can anyone tell me who I might try?

Thanks,
    Chris

P.S For those who might be interested I have enclosed a couple of pics.

Re: Brakedown Cover

I have a policy from National Breakdown. (goes off to check the small print)

Congrats on getting a car back on the road.

Comment

Steve,
      Thanks very much for your reply I will have a look today. For some reason the two pics that I posted havn't appeared. I must have done something wrong?
      Chris

Comment

Steve,
        Just tried National Breakdown's website but when you click on year of registration which is a required field the earliest year listed is 1996!

Comment

I use Footman James. They include get-you-home breakdown cover into the price of the policy.
          Franklin, Leicester

Comment

I used National but now I have RAC that covers me as a driver/passenger in any car and the Marlin, including home start and full recovery.

Comment

Thanks Guys for the info. In the end I went for the RAC. Spoke to them on the phone today and they confirmed that there is no age limit so the Marlin is full covered!

Comment

Chris,
                If you give me your email address, I can arrange £15 of M&S vouchers to be sent to you from the RAC once your membership is confirmed.

Comment

Hi Bob,
                  That sounds good. My email address is:
                  christopher.bogue32(at)ntlworld.com

Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X