Latest Pitstop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Pitstop

For anyone who would like to know the facts from my perspective and that of Bob Cawte before you make judgement on the latest missive from the committee, please feel free to contact me or Bob direct. Our details are in the latest Pitstop.

Re: Latest Pitstop

I agree that the diatribe from the committee is very one-sided. Our Chairman thinks that we should now move on and everything is behind us, I think not, there are too many questions that have remained unanswered. In the interests of the Club it might be best to call an EGM and not wait till next year.

Comment

I also have read practically all forum emails and the Chairmans explanation that was enclosed with the Pitstop mag, but is there anyway we can see a written account from Sue and Bobs perspective to equal the account up please ?

Comment

Not able to comment as my copy has not arrived yet.
        I get post quicker from eBay!

Comment

Just received PS this morning but have not recently viewed the website forum. There clearly has been some 'difficulties' but, I agree, reading the only the 'case for the prosecution' does not allow a balanced judgement to form in one's mind. Perhaps Sue or Bob could outline their perspective on here?

One day, yes, one day I'll get the Roadster on the road again.

Comment

As a previous member of the Marlin committee and having been on other club committees, I am struggling to understand how there could be another perspective to consider. At meetings minutes are taken and committee members have the opportuntity to ask for changes to be made if information has been incorrectly recorded. As the pertinent sections from minutes included in the additional information in Pitstop went back several years then one must assume that they were correct.

Comment

Working...
            X