Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi everyone. I became a member only 1 x month ago and would love to meet up with anyone in the yorkshire area just to talk Marlin.I have a Marina based roadster and am on with numerous improvements. I have never seen another to get ideas from. I have spoken to Bob who has been brilliant and suggested I did this. I look forward to getting fully on the road and driving to some meetings
    Thanks Steve Lilley

Re: Introduction

Hi Steve welcome to the club feel free to contact me anytime for a chat.

Comment

Hi Steve. If you follow the thread on Miscellaneous we are having a Marlin meet at Elsecar Heritage Centre on 30th October. We shall be there from about 10.45. We will be in blue Cabrio. Look forward to seeing you there. Any queries lizbillings(at)btinternet.com

Comment

Cold winter is coming, and a warm wood stove is necessary for us! Astove is a professional wood stove supplier with wood burner and cast iron wood burning stoves. Plz check "www.astove.co.uk" for more info.
        Attached Files

Comment

Cold winter is coming, and a warm wood stove is necessary for us! Astove is a professional wood stove supplier with wood burner and cast iron wood burning stoves. Plz check "http://www.astove.co.uk/" for more info.

Comment

Cold winter is coming, and a warm wood stove is necessary for us! Astove is a professional wood stove supplier with wood burner and cast iron wood burning stoves. Plz check " http://www.astove.co.uk/ " for more info.

Comment

WTF? Is this the start of the new web site?
              Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Not quite the burn up I had in mind.
                Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

You might have a job fitting it in your Marlin,(who wants to take up the challenge)the smoke would be horrendous, especially with the hood up , and you'd need a trailer for the logs.
                  Bet it would keep your feet warm though.
                  Terry

Comment

Steve, sorry I jumped of thread.
                    Welcome to the MOC, its great.
                    Terry

Comment

Thanks for all the replys, not sure about the guys from China. Will try and make Elsecar and let you know before hand
                      Now, Where's that old pot bellied boiler? If I just discon..........................

Comment

Working...
                      X