Javelin sports cars Ltd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javelin sports cars Ltd

Hi, I'm trying to find out if this company is still in existance as I am considering a Cabrio build. (I have tried emailing them but no reply)
    Cheers

Re: Javelin sports cars Ltd

Hi
    Unfortunately, the recession hit just as the company was getting going and had to cease trading. The demonstrator with BMW running gear was well received at shows and in the press, but in the uncertain economic situation it did not translate into orders. While the jigs and moulds are still in existence, we are not in a position to do anything with them.

Your best bet is to find a secondhand car to refurbish or a part built one may surface occasionally. You will find plenty of help through the club if you need it. I am still a member and running my own car.

Dave Kitson, previously Javelin SCL

Comment

Pete,
      I have a part built LWB cabrio which I could be persuaded to part with; I believe all parts required to complete are still available.
      I also have the prototype LWB Hunter with 2.3 16V twin cam
      as used by Marlin as demo car. I may be persuaded to part with this.
      Contact details under MOC Representives

Comment

So Tim, how many have you actually got??

Comment

Just those ,oh and my Sportster and my Sierra based Berli. as a "daycar"

Comment

Hi Pete,
            If you are not sorted I may be able to help you. My contact details danny.nelson(at)blueyonder.co.uk or tel if you prefer.
            Danny.

Comment

Peter

It depends how serious you are about this, but Marlin Racing still have the ability to manufacture this car, and I am sure could be persuaded to manufacture one for you if you are persistent.
              Not sure what Dave Kitson's rights are now to the Cabrio?

Dave - do you own any marketing rights?
              Mike

Comment

Hi,

Could Dave Kitson, previously Javelin SCL please contact me on info(at)JONORacing.co.uk as I have a few questions I hope you maybe able to answer.

Thanks Jono

Comment

Working...
                X