Note to Webmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to Webmaster

Access to the MOC website has become very difficult again in the last week without the use of a Web Proxy service.
    Some members (or non-members) will be experience difficulty getting to the website and forum unless they are aware of the workaround.

Re: Note to Webmaster

Haven't had any trouble and I'm on it at least 2/3 times a day.
    Sad, isn't it!!

Comment

No Problem here via PC or Apple - Adrian

Comment

Thanks for the feedback but as per the title of the post this was a message to the webmaster, not to members.
        It's the same issue a reported by Sue on the 2nd Nov. 2009. See the post titled "Website access problems - nearly a solution!."

Comment

Sorry - Adrian

Comment

Hi Peterx, are you talking about normal access or moderator access?

Comment

Peter, the webmaster doesn't look at the Forum. In the past, because he is my friend and together we produced the existing website, I have liaised with him regarding any issues and he has fixed them for me. Given the way things have turned out, he is not inclined to assist with the website now, particularly in the light of the committee announcing the new website, or an announcement about the new website, is imminent. Let's hope it is ready soon.

Comment

Thanks, Sue.
                Still not had an answer from anybody on the Committee who I would imagine would be concerned by this problem?

Comment

Not sure how, but normal website access has been restored. Many thanks to whoever fixed it.

Comment

Working...
                  X