Ding Dong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ding Dong

I am currently converting Pitstops to pdf format and am having a fascinating time reading them. They will all be available to everyone in the club soon but found this picture...(hope the forum will let it upload!)
    Attached Files

Re: Ding Dong

Yep that works, looks like something I used to doodle in R.E. when I was bored.

Comment

Looks like Elvis took his Marlin to Vegas.

Comment

Cameron you missed this one from June 84 .....I cannot read the signature (Janet Payne?) but would love to have a better copy taken from the original.

Comment

Try again..................

Comment

Failed ! Give up Go to bed Do not pass Go - or collect £200

Comment

I looked it up Dave and its a great drawing. I will photoshop it when I get a minute and restore it to its original glory.

Those older pitstops are fascinating, for example, in the late 80s club events were being cancelled because they clashed with all the National events happening at the time!
              Club subs started at £3 I believe, quickly rising to a fiver. Its a fabulous resource for the club to look back at - loads of line drawings of things like hood sticks, wind deflectors and all sorts.

Comment

I will not be beaten, try again with smaller image just so you can see what I meant....and maybe find the artist ?

You're right Cameron about the details....that's why I've taken so much time to extract and "electronic" all the Pitstop Tech Tips...........Buy yours now folks, readily available from your Club Goods suppliers !
                Attached Files

Comment

How about with some colour!!!!
                  Attached Files
                  Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
                  - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Fabulous!!! Must get it made into a teeshirt. Is that the original Jon?

Comment

No. Not the original. I just took the one you posted above and added some colour to it in photoshop.
                      Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
                      - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Cameron, that was my cartoon drawn way back in the 80s !! Still got the original somewhere !

Comment

Its a great fun picture Trevor! I would love a copy - or is the original for sale??? Now tell me - you didnt do it during RE lessons like Adrian suggests! :-)

Comment

Hi Cameron, give me your e-mail and I'll send you a scan of the original. Jon's colour version inspired me to do a colour version myself.

Comment

Pics

Comment

Working...
                              X