side screens swb marlin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• side screens swb marlin.

After many hour of making and remaking various sized templates I have just tested my full size side screens,It is amazing how much of the cro ss winds they stop. If anyone is interested I'd be happy to lend them the templates and explain how they fixed to the doors.If you will let me have an email or phone number I can send piccies.

Re: side screens swb marlin.

Hi Jim,
    I would be very interested in your design.
    Many years ago I designed and built my own side-screens which worked well but I was not entirely happy with the way they attached to the screen or how they clipped to the door cappings.
    Some pics would be very good if you would'nt mind.
    My email address is:
    christopher.bogue32(at)ntlworld.com
    Thanks very much,
    Chris

Comment

Hi Jim could you send me a few pics please?
      jsloan50athotmail.com

Comment

Hi Jim,
        could you send me a few pics with explaination of how they fit?
        Thanks
        Clive
        kitcarclive(at)hotmail.com

Comment

Hi Jim.
          I would appreciate a copy of the information also. Thanks for your trouble. Simon
          simonandtheresa(at)sky.com
          Roadster MKII LWB. Built 1988. Marina 1.8TC based. B Series 1950cc engine fitted with twin SU HS4 carburetors and unleaded, big valve head. 4 core Austin Maxi radiator. All Marina 1.8TC running gear including 4 speed gearbox. Minilite style 15"wheels fitted with tall tyres to increase gearing for more relaxed cruising.

Comment

Hi Jim.
            I would appreciate a copy of the information also. Thanks for your trouble, Jon.
            jon.cox(at)blueyonder.co.uk
            Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
            - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Working...
            X