Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin logo

Hi folks
    I am looking for a reasonably high resolution picture of the "marlin" logo for a project I have in mind!
    I have tries to copy and blow up the logo as in Red in Pitstop but lose all clarity in doing so.
    One option might be to scan a windscreen sticker and enlarge that image!
    Anyone have any thoughts please
    Regards
    Bryan
    Stapley Bryan

Re: Marlin logo

Bryan, e mail me and I can send you a selection of some I have collected...........size is important, so give me an idea of what you are looking for Rgds
    DC

Comment

Of course photoshop can come to your rescue if its something specific you need give me a shout

Comment

Gentleman,
        Without wishing to dampen your enthusiasm,please be careful. I think that the logo is the property of Marlin Sports Cars or Marlin Engineering and it is only with their approval that it is used by MOC. Longer serving MOC members,with greater knowledge than I may be able to comment.

Comment

Hi Bryan

I created a vectored graphic version quite some time ago (which means you can select it and stretch it out to any size you desire) It is held as a Word document so you can cut and paste it or do a screen grab once you have stretched it to he size you want. Email me if you would like a copy. keithh44 at sky dot com

Comment

Hi Bryan
            Tim is correct this logo is the property of Marlin I am sure Terry Matthews would have no objections to what you have in mind but it would be proper if you just touched base with Terry first. You may even find that she could help with that which you are looking for. I had a windscreen sticker enlarged for the club birthday cake last year, and that wored reasonably well
            Danny.

Comment

Hi Keith,
              Could you send that me please as I am looking as something to do with logo as well

Comment

Hi folks
                Thanks to the guys offering help.emails are heading your way!!
                Also thanks for the heads up regarding copyright,I had'nt thought of that.
                Will mail Terry as sugested

Regards

Bryan
                Stapley Bryan

Comment

Hi jsloan50

What is your email address

Comment

Sorry Keith,
                    jsloan50athotmail.com

Comment

Thanks to both Keith and Dave for copies of logo
                      My contact can produce what I want from one of them(not sure which one yet!)for £10.
                      Tim at the bottom of Club home page it says copyright is the property of MOC,as these copies appear to be from that logo does that mean it would be ok to go ahead without speaking to Marlin engineering?
                      Stapley Bryan

Comment

Irrespective of the text on this website Danny and I are both of the view that the logo is the property of M.S.Cars or Marlin Engineering. Terry Matthews should be contacted before the logo is used or copied in my view. Danny has already said that you should consult her.

Comment

Bryan,
                          If I were you I would certainly check with Terry.
                          I asked could I use it for spare wheel covers with the Marlin owners club logo.I was not allowed to use it, I could get them made for the club to sell but the Logo must be blue

Comment

Spoke to Terry at Marlin today and she has no objection to me going ahead as it is only for personal use not for sale!
                            should be done his week.
                            Thanks for all your help and advice everyone!!
                            Regards
                            Bryan
                            Stapley Bryan

Comment

Hi folks
                              Logo now done and project coplete!(see pics)
                              The chap that did the logo for me has now got it reworked and stored so he can reproduce in any size and colour including chrome effect,if anyone is interested now or in future let me know and I will pass on his details.
                              Cheers
                              Bryan
                              Attached Files
                              Stapley Bryan

Comment

Working...
                              X