• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Roadster for sale

... If a bit optimistic with the price!

http://www.sovereigncarsales.co.uk/Replicas_gridpos17.aspx
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Nice Roadster for sale

I think that's Lee Hunter's car?

Comment

Yes it is. Very surprised Lee has let it go

Comment

Even more surprised it wasn't advertised here, also see that Lee is offloading all the spares, and with the recent sale of his GTM is he getting out of kit cars altogether or starting a new project, Lee?
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

I'm sure there was a post here last night from Lee himself and pointing to the list of spares now in the classifieds.
          Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
          Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

Hello all, yes it is my old car for sale, I have considered for some time that I could not do anymore to the roadster having built it before I could drive and developed on the years to what you see at sovereign cars.i will miss it but there comes a time to move on but not from our great club, I have got myself a new toy to play with a lwb cabrios built with a cosworth v6 and all the toys.

Comment

Lee

Any pictures of your Cabrio?
              can you add them to the MOC Gallery?

Comment

Hi Mike will take some friday what is your email and I will send them.

Comment

Be a shame to see it go abroad. Can't wait to see what he achieves with the Cabrio!

Comment

Ping...

Testing...

Comment

Working...
                    X