Hello newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello newbie here

Hi im steve and have bought a marlin for trials use, probly hated buy the marlin owners club for that, Dont no if anybody local to me dose trials on here, If anybody is interested in doing PCTs with minehead motor club please get in touch,

Seems to be a really good site and club with a nice magazine to read aswell,
    Attached Files

Re: Hello newbie here

Minehead Motor club contact number for Production car trials 01398 371367 and ask for Gary www.mineheadmotorclub.com/

Comment

Hi Steven. Glad you have joined the club. Don't apologise for trialling your car, that's what they were designed for!

For your info there is a lunchtime meet of the Marlin Owners Club SW Register tomorrow Sunday 13th at the Ley Arms, Kenn (near Exeter) Post code EX6 7UW if you have a sat nav :-) I am only there for a while as I have to leave early for a dinner and dance in Poole later but I know that Noel (who co-ordinates the SW register) will be there.

Hope to meet up with you. Peter.

Comment

Hi Steven,
        Click the links and members web sites. Have a look at Andrew Browns "wheelspin" site.
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but am trialing tomorrow, well today now lol,

Comment

Working...
          X