Finishing touches catalogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finishing touches catalogue

Just looking through my Cabrio build manual, it mentions a 'Finishing Touches Catalogue' Is this catalogue still available and where can I get one from? or suggestions for sources of finishing items would be very helpful. Cheers Peter

Hi Peter some stuff is still available through marlin it depends what your looking for ? Best give marlin a call.
    How is the build coming on ? Regards lee

Comment

I've just found my copy of this, complete with 1992 price list. The address on it is Plymouth, so I doubt it has ever been issued from Crediton. It only amounts to two sides of A4 including pictures, and is mostly lights and instruments and seats. You would be better looking at Europa and Car Builder Solutions catalogues to see what is available, then shop around for the best prices. For example, rear lights - these are trailer items, virtually identical examples being made by both Rubbolite and Britax. If you search for these you should be able to find online catalogues and local stockists. Anything specific you are having trouble finding I may be able to point you in the right direction.
      Cheers - Dave

Comment

Working...
      X