Bushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushes

Hi all, im staring to get play in my bushes. And am looking for a complete set, Can anybody reccomend a place that sells a complete set, Is it all marina?? Also i want to drop my rear diff out and have a look. Its a van axle with a roller bearing diff. The seals are starting to weep on the ends. Can anybody reccomend a complete set for the axle? Ideally online. as i live rural. I dont really wanna go motor factors as they seem to get stuff wrong for older cars. Any advice and part numbers would be great. I know more about land rovers lol.

Thanks steven.

Re: Bushes

Hi i see the problem now, Not as simple as land rover bushes lol. Its the leaf spring bushes and shackle bushes that have play in them. Am i right in saying that ford bushes might fit? if so do we no which one? The rear shock bushes are just starting to have play. I might be able to sort something out tho with them. thanks steven

Comment

Superflex them...pricey but worth it and available online. Standard Marina fitment for leaf-spring & shackle bushes.
      If the shock bushes have started to go how good are the shockers themselves?
      Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
      Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

The shocks havent snapped yet, And was really pushing it earlier, cant belive how tuff these cars are. Il just leave the shocks for now tbh, Its the leaf spring and shackle which has alot of play, but mot isnt till august might be able to make some from a landrover bush. I dont have much money atm due to losing my job cause of a stroke. Its the axle seals i really want tbh. Are they the same as the car ones??

Comment

All the Marina bushes from superflex are listed here.
          polyurethane bushes, car suspension bushes, uprated car suspension, replacement car suspension bushes, suspension upgrades, polyurethane, bushes, suspension, polyurethane suspension, polyurethane car suspension bushes, suspension bushes, poly, urethane, supplier, distributor, superflex, car, parts, spares, Wells, somerset

They also supply 'universal' bushes if you give them the basic dimensions etc. so can probably sort out shock absorber bushes.

PM me if you want parts numbers for the standard Van axle.

If you PM AndrewKB he should be able to confirm if there are any differences between the standard and needle roller van axle versions.

Comment

Working...
          X