X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stainless steel rear light escutcheons

Looking for a pair of the above if anyone can help

Re: stainless steel rear light escutcheons

Hi Alan, They are only from Terry at Marlin, around £25.00 for the last set I got, However have you ever thought of getting rid of the trailer lights and going for a new style.
    The lights in the second picture are from Anthony Stafford at SVC £36.00 per pair and I have fitted these lights to quite a number of Marlins now and have a template for drilling the wing if its any help.
    Attached Files

Comment

I must say that I'm not particularly happy with the std Marlin rear lights and have looked occasionaly at getting alternatives but can't seem to find anything suitable.
      Though the lights in the photo look good do the incorporate a rear reflector? If not what have you done about the requirment to have one?

Comment

I have fitted similar Lucas lamps to my roadster with a pair of stick on oblong reflectors on the trailing edge of the wing. No problems went straight through M.O.T

Comment

They have a rear reflector down below, And have never had a issue with the mot man

Comment

No luck with Marlin, no longer have any stock . Lee ,have you still got those i see in the posted pictures and do you wish to part with them

Comment

Hi Alan I will see you at stoneleigh for a chat

Comment

Lee, look forward to it. Regards Alan

Comment

Working...
                X