Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabrio Tonneau cover

Hi folks
    Has anyone got a spare Tonneau cover for short wheelbase Cabrio they wish to sell?
    My email is [email protected]
    Regards
    Bryan
    Stapley Bryan

Re: Cabrio Tonneau cover

\\\\\\\Bryan,
    I wasn't aware that tonneau covers were ever available for the Cabrio, I've certainly never seen one.

Comment

Hi
      Did'nt realise that none were made for Cabrio's,apparently to do with the windows not going right down!
      Has nobody attempted to make one or have one made?
      Regards
      Bryan
      Stapley Bryan

Comment

I would find a tonneau cover really useful. I have an idea of how to overcome the window problem. It requires a little experimentation, but if it is successful, I will get one made. So watch this space, but don't get your hopes too high!

Comment

I would like one too BUT .......... when they are used on cars with removable side screens the tonneau curves right down to the (cut away) door top. This means that when the car is parked and it rains (does it ever stop raining) the water runs off the top area.

However with Cabrio windows sticking up, so presumably the tonneau would have a lip that fitted over the window glass, the water would be effectively trapped in an enclosed area. Perhaps a central drain pipe down through the floor would be a way round that Alternatively if the tonneau was tucked down between the glass and the inner door skin then the water would pour down inside the door, right over the electric winder motor. Hmmmm Peter.

Comment

A couple of Berlinettas and roadsters have had this idea, they use the hood bag forward I will try to dig some picture out.
            Keith H has one on his ykc roadster Any pictures ?

Comment

Working...
            X