Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Marlin history is hiding your attic/photo albums ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Marlin history is hiding your attic/photo albums ?

I've recently been in touch with Phil Collins (no, not that Phil Collins) , an ex member who built a Roadster in the early 1980s.

Phil kindly loaned me some of his old slides, including this one stamped 1993, which has been "place and dated" by Ben Caswell, and
    I'm wondering how many of you have any of these old gems tucked away ?

If you have, I'd like to borrow them and copy for the Club's archive.

It doesn't matter whether they are slides, negatives, or prints, I have a scanner which will cope with most sorts of photo medium, so why
    not get sorting out over this holiday period............ it must be more enjoyable than being collapsed in front of the box ?

My contact details are in recent Pitstop magazines, I promise that all material will be returned undamaged, and you will get electronic copies
    of everything you send to me

BTW I'm still looking for the following Magazines : Kit Cars and Specials April 1987 / Kit Car Sept 1996 / Kit Car May 1998

Liz and I are away now until the New Year, I look forward to checking my mailbox on return

Dave Cunnington
    Attached Files

Re: What Marlin history is hiding your attic/photo albums ?

I also thought that it would be good for all the car images that make it on to the Forum pages to be added to the photo gallery under the car section of the website. There has been some really great pictures, the ones I mean are of complete cars. Also the scrolling pictures at the top of the website could be added too. Regards Dan Cook

Comment

Re: What Marlin history is hiding your attic/photo albums ?

HI Dan, the gallery is long overdue for a spring clean - I will try and get round to it over CHristmas

Comment

Working...
      X