Pitstop mag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitstop mag.

As a new member I read with interest in Pitstop that back issues are available on this website, but I can't seem to find it. Probably staring me in the face! Any suggestions?

Thanks Scott.

Re: Pitstop mag.

There may be a delay between membership and forum access but they are here http://www.marlinownersclub.com/foru...stop-Magazines

Comment

Thanks for that reply. Just tried the link and was refused. I will have to look into it when I have more time because I joined in March so presumably by now I should have access.
      Last edited by scott h; 03-06-13, 07:18 PM.

Comment

PM Cameron with your name and membership number and I am sure he will sort you out
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

i tried the link too and was denied access, i've been a member for 3 years..

Comment

+1 just tried --> denied!! Not the first time in my life though

Comment

Hi
              Thought I'd test the link out - everything worked fine.
              There are a few links to go through, though.
              Brian

Learning more about:
              June '73 Marina based Mk2 Roadster
              1800 TC; 4 speed gearbox; 4.55:1 differential with 4.5pcd (the rare one!)

Another interest -www.somersetschoolsathletics.org.uk
              And another - 'Tractor Doctors' skittle team

Comment

At what stage are you guys denied access?

As Skittler says there are several steps, and the magazine is delivered as a download, which you then have to find on your computer and open it.
                There is no access on line.

Mike

Originally posted by tony.stott2 View Post
                +1 just tried --> denied!! Not the first time in my life though

Comment

The message below is given when a User, (Not registered on the forum as a Club Member) attempts to access the link I posted. If there is a disconnect between the Member (who believes he has paid) the Membership Secretary and the Forum admin, it need to be resolved.

XXXXXX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

Looks like I have stirred up a hornets nest! Just tried the link myself again and it worked fine.

Comment

Steve you are correct in your assumption. Because the membership list is not the same as the forum members list it is a manual job to reconcile the lists and that simply means that Derek and I need to get together with a spreadsheet and pencil. This should be done soon. I apologise if paid up members havent got their full access but this should be rectified in the next few weeks. In the menatime. if anyone thinks they dont have full access and they have paid their subs then please email me with your username, email address and real name and I will rectify the situtation as soon as I possibly can.
                      Thanks for your patience in this next step in modernising the club's systems.

Comment

Thanks Cameron now got access to all members areas - brilliant!!
                        salut
                        t

Comment

Working...
                        X