Marlin Vin Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin Vin Plate

i´m searching a bare, unstamped, Marlin VIN--plate (if Marlin ever suplied personalized vin-plates).

Re: Marlin Vin Plate

Try John Mulvaney he has some very nice (expensive) blanks that may suit you, his contact details in Pitstop...and I think there were pictures of one in a fairly recent Pitstop......but I think he's away at the moment
    B Rgds DC

Comment

There is a small engraving company very close to me at Ulverston who can produce top quality plates to your exact design quite cheaply.

They work mainly for large industrial corporations like GSK and BAE systems but they are very happy to produce one-offs to your design or specification. I will be getting them to make one for the Berlinetta.

They can do most types of engraving.

I am sure they will be happy to post items...

Comment

thanks for the reply folks....but what is Pitstop? i only know Penelope Pitstop: Penelope_Pitstop_Picture.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sportster-Green View Post
          thanks for the reply folks....but what is Pitstop? i only know Penelope Pitstop: [ATTACH]3915[/ATTACH]

Join the Marlin Owners Club and you'll find out the joys of Pitstop..........its only £15 per year.
          Last edited by Mike; 16-07-13, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Well put Mike

Comment

Originally posted by dcunn View Post
              Try John Mulvaney he has some very nice (expensive) blanks that may suit you, his contact details in Pitstop...and I think there were pictures of one in a fairly recent Pitstop......but I think he's away at the moment
              B Rgds DC
              contacted john by email using the contact-form on the club homepage. reply still pending.

Comment

You may find that club membership gets you a discount.

Comment

It costs a bit more for overseas members mainly because of postage.

Comment

thats all ok...but please also understand that i actually own certain cars of different brands, also i often change my cars....actually my marlin is my favourite...

so if i would have joined the clubs of all cars i own or have owned in the past 5 years i would have at least 15 club memberships.

i hope you underatand my point of view.
                    Last edited by Sportster-Green; 18-07-13, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportster-Green View Post
                      thats all ok...but please also understand that i actually own certain cars of different brands, also i often change my cars....actually my marlin is my favourite...

so if i would have joined the clubs of all cars i own or have owned in the past 5 years i would have at least 15 club memberships.

i hope you underatand my point of view.

Hi - we understand, but you must appreciate that clubs which you want to use for information have to generate an income to pay for the computers, and magazines that make that information available.

£15 per year is not a lot of money for anyone - particularly someone who can buy at least 15 cars in 5 years!!

Comment

Dear Sportster-Green, other than your post as above I have received no message from you as yet but I supply the details below as taken from the current club magazine.
                        Supply tour email address and I will send you a picky of a plate (Apologies, I am short of time to locate the document at present) John Mulvaney

VIN Plates – your £10 deposit secures!
                        Further supplies are currently on order and expected in 8 to 10 weeks (as opposed to the normal delivery time which is currently now over 32 weeks!).
                        These acid-etched nickel-silver quality items are sold at cost, the previous price being £41.00 each. Standard postage (at your risk) is £1.20 with next day secure postage advised at £6.22 (from April 2023). Strictly first come/first served – contact me to reserve a plate. Further details to be advised once we have a firm delivery date.

Comment

dear john, thank you for the reply. i sent you an email request via the contact form of your webpage.

deposit...no problem-->which is your paypal adress?
                          Last edited by Sportster-Green; 18-08-13, 07:33 PM.

Comment

any news?

Comment

Working...
                            X