Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LWB Roadster

Hi all

Does any body know how many LWB roadster were made.

Thanks

Dave

Re: LWB Roadster

Hi Dave, is there a purpose to your question, or just curiosity ?

Ben & I are working on a Roadster production list and this is another one of those difficult questions.

The list is a long way from being complete and we know, and have pictures of, many vehicles for which
    we cannot so far reconcile the registration number with a Marlin chassis number.

Having scanned briefly through our Marina & Hybrid based list the best guess I have is approximately 320, but
    the real figure could easily be very different.........factory listing did not always state LWB or SWB......and we do
    not have full YKC records either

Rgds DC
    Last edited by dcunn; 08-10-13, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Re: LWB Roadster

Hi

As you know i am looking for one for classic trialing. But i found the previous Marlin i owned (triumph SWB) was a bit too small for me. All the ones i have seen advertised around seem to have been SWB and was trying to guage the possibilities of a LWB one coming up for sale.

If they are few and far between it might be better to bite the bullet so to speak and get a SWB version and maybe lengthen it to suit. if i did lengthen one, am not sure what the implications would be in terms of the registration with DVLA.

Thanks for the reply.

Dave

Comment

Working...
      X