Stainless Steel Headlamp Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless Steel Headlamp Bars

A couple of Roadster owners have approached me for replacement stainless steel headlamp bars, which I am happy to organise, but need a couple more orders to go towards the cost of ordering a 6m length of polished stainless steel tubing.

Is there anyone considering a winter upgrade of their rusty Roadster, (or Berlinetta), chrome headlamp bar, and join in this bulk manufacture to keep costs down? Or maybe you know someone else who might be interested?

The end plates and light tabs are polished stainless steel, and have all been laser cut to a meticulous finish, and the welding is of the highest quality. All previous members who have bought these have been highly delighted.

I can supply them fully polished, P&P included, for £50, which is a real bargain for a beautifully polished stainless steel headlamp bar.

Would anyone like to place an order so that I can fulfil the two existing enquiries?

If interested, please respond via the Forum, or email me :

[email protected]

Re: Stainless Steel Headlamp Bars

Hi Mike, Sorry only just saw this but could you put me down for one. Regards, Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by velovol View Post
      Hi Mike, Sorry only just saw this but could you put me down for one. Regards, Brian.
      Hi Brian

There have been several others, so yes, I will be getting a batch made.
      Berlinetta or Roadster?

Mike

Comment

Hi Mike, I'll have one as well please, for my Roadster. The wife can wrap it up for me for Christmas!
        PM me your address and I'll put a cheque in the post, ok?
        Cheers, all the best,
        Gareth.

Comment

Hi Mike, Mines a Roadster. Glad that you have a few takers, let me know about payment. Regards, Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth View Post
            Hi Mike, I'll have one as well please, for my Roadster. The wife can wrap it up for me for Christmas!
            PM me your address and I'll put a cheque in the post, ok?
            Cheers, all the best,
            Gareth.
            Hi Gareth

I've added you on the list.
            You (your wife!) can send payment when you've received the light bar. I'll let you know when they are made and on the way.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by velovol View Post
              Hi Mike, Mines a Roadster. Glad that you have a few takers, let me know about payment. Regards, Brian.
              Brian

You are on the list too - same applies regarding payment.

Mike

Comment

Hi Mike, That's great. Let me know when they are ready. Many Thanks, Brian.

Comment

Working...
                X