Remapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remapping

Have been away for a while but now need to remap the Omex 600 ECU in my Berli which has a Zetec 1.8 engine. I live in East Dorset - can anyone tell me where I can get this work done?
    Many thanks Roger

Re: Remapping

Hi Rodger
    I have not had my car maped with them but did buy my ecu from them which seems very good.

Comment

If you have the time, you can remap omex cpu's from a laptop

Perhaps worth a try to save some money in the future.

Comment

Hi Roger,
        I used Interpro in Bristol who were recommended by the Omex people to tune my 600. They spent an afternoon on the rolling road recalibrating the map. I have been very pleased with the result. I asked them to tune it to be “green” rather than fast. I have been getting about 34mpg since the tune up on a 2L Zetec. They may not be the cheapest but take a look at the cars in their workshop while you are there.
        Paul

Comment

Hi Steve, thanks for this tip. I tried to download from Omex but the was a problem and the internet closed down. Will keep trying Roger

Comment

one of the advantages of omex or megajolt is, that the software for mapping is free and you can alter the settings yourselves.

for getting things right you should have at least a wideband sensor installed...whoever does the mapping..such a sensor is more or less a must-have!!

Comment

Working...
            X