Spanish dealer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish dealer...

I'm sure someone here knows about this but here goes anyway. Whilst looking for a Marlin on several occasions over the last couple of years I kept hearing about a French/Spanish buyer. Just recently two cars I was looking at went abroad. There are probably a few buyers but here's one who appears to have bought and sold on at least half a dozen Marlins. Interesting that British kit cars are popular in France/Spain, must be the good weather.

David.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Spanish dealer...

About 5 hrs drive from me, not yet paid it a visit.

There are a few dealers around but they are generally overpriced by UK standards.
    One particular dealer has had a Roadster for sale for the past two years for €8500 that's around £6700 at the best current exchange rates.

The car listed above is this one 271621696704 a better price at €5985 or £4700 at best current exchange rates.

Quite interesting but I wonder how legal the 'LED' strip lights are for sidelights as I cant see any in the headlights themselves.

What is not clear on either advert is there are any additional taxes or transfer fees to pay, there usually are!

Comment

Check out this Italian dealer........
      I think he has somewhat over estimated the value of his Berlinetta. As nice as it is I think €18,000 is a bit steep.
      Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
      - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Originally posted by jon.cox View Post
        Check out this Italian dealer........
        I think he has somewhat over estimated the value of his Berlinetta. As nice as it is I think €18,000 is a bit steep.
        http://rome.all.biz/automobile-morga...0#.VEOc9Ip4Xv4
        £14,400 definitely steep.
        It always amazes me that sellers here in europe rarely seem to provide much detail about their cars. It make it look as if they are not keen to sell.

Comment

Working...
        X