X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy_Dave
    replied
    Re: MOC South West monthly meet

As per the SW meets forum update thread: http://www.marlinownersclub.com/foru...-meet-Feb-2015 I will be in attendance. Hope to see lots of you there :-)

Dont forget to check out the SW meets main page for updates and other info in the future: http://www.marlinownersclub.com/swmeets/

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Happy_Dave
    replied

Another fine day and a cracking drive after lunch. Look forward to meeting more marliners next time.
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• greyV8pete
    replied

Our two cars at the Jan 2015 SW Meet at Dunkeswell. Good food and a chance to see some things with wings.

No other Marlin attendees so we had a drive down to Lyme Regis afterwards.

Hope to see more cars next month! Peter.

DUNKESWELL JAN 2015 A.jpg

DUNKESWELL JAN 2015 B.jpg

Leave a comment:

• greyV8pete
    replied

Originally posted by greyV8pete View Post
    As it is a bit of a last minute decision for the MOC SW meet this month and a couple of "long distance" members are unable to come, I am planning to meet up with Happy Dave at the following venue which is just north of Honiton:

The Aviator Coffee Bar & Restaurant

The Airfield
    Devon & Somerset Flight Training
    Dunkeswell
    Devon EX14 4LG
    01404 890009

Feel free to join us but please note that food is AD HOC so please book your own table if you feel you need to. We will plan to get there for 12.00am to try and get in before the "British Standard Lunchtime" rush.

Hope to see you there. Peter.

P.S. I seem to remember that there were some rather large speed bumps on the access road last time I was there so a very slow approach is recommended!
    Thanks for the replies Dane and David M. Hope you are feeling better soon David M.

I will be there with John and Happy Dave about 11.30 onwards today. Anyone else that decide to come last minute, look forward to seeing you there.

Peter.
    Last edited by greyV8pete; 11-01-15, 09:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dane_Rescueman
    replied

Many thanks Pete. I'm sorry that I cannot make it. I'll keep in touch.

Leave a comment:

• greyV8pete
    replied

As it is a bit of a last minute decision for the MOC SW meet this month and a couple of "long distance" members are unable to come, I am planning to meet up with Happy Dave at the following venue which is just north of Honiton:

The Aviator Coffee Bar & Restaurant

The Airfield
    Devon & Somerset Flight Training
    Dunkeswell
    Devon EX14 4LG
    01404 890009

Feel free to join us but please note that food is AD HOC so please book your own table if you feel you need to. We will plan to get there for 12.00am to try and get in before the "British Standard Lunchtime" rush.

Hope to see you there. Peter.

P.S. I seem to remember that there were some rather large speed bumps on the access road last time I was there so a very slow approach is recommended!
    Last edited by greyV8pete; 08-01-15, 08:03 PM. Reason: "P.S." added. PL.

Leave a comment:

• greyV8pete
    replied

Originally posted by Grum View Post
    Hi Pete,
    Do you want me to update the Exeter/SW Meeting details (eg name and contact details) in Pitstop? If so, drop me a mail.

Geoff (Editor)
    Hi Geoff. Email sent. Peter.

Leave a comment:

• ggrum
    replied

Hi Pete,
    Do you want me to update the Exeter/SW Meeting details (eg name and contact details) in Pitstop? If so, drop me a mail.

Geoff (Editor)

Leave a comment:

• davidmartin720
    replied

I am afraid you must count me out this weekend as I have had a Chest Infection and Gout, at the moment I am banned from even sitting in the Roadster !!!!! Judy & I thoroughly enjoyed our last Meeting, and it did not cause my problems. David.

Leave a comment:

• greyV8pete
    replied

The second Sunday of this month is actually this coming weekend Sunday 11th Jan! Anyone up for attending and a suggestion of where to meet? Thinking of North West or North East of Exeter / M5 corridor maybe, or even into Somerset a bit? Peter.

Leave a comment:

• greyV8pete
    replied

Thank you all for coming and supporting this first of the resurrected SW meets. It was a very encouraging start especially as the weather was not ideal for open tops. That said David Martin & Judy must be given credit for both arriving and departing “hood down” inspite of the long journey in wet and cold conditions. True Marlineers! Peter.

Leave a comment:

• dcunn
    replied

Good to hear of another local meet, thanks for the pix Dane

Sorry, but I couldn't resist cropping one to see if it made for a good caption competition (My apologies to Peter)

Rgds DC
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dane_Rescueman
    replied

Well done organising us all Pete.

Despite the rain showers it was a very nice location with good company. Good to see Noel too even with his racing deaux cheveaux!

Pictures show cars belonging to Pete, Dave, David and Dane.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• greyV8pete
    replied

Don't forget the first new South West lunchtime meet it’s tomorrow Sunday 14th Dec at 12.00am at the Half Moon Inn at Sheepwash! Full details post #7 above. Hope the rain keeps off! Peter.

Leave a comment:

• greyV8pete
    replied

Many thanks for the reply David. A few of us will be eating to keep you company! Tintops permitted if really wet! We look forward to seeing you both there. Peter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X