Looking for viewing help again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for viewing help again...

On this hybrid in Kingsbridge, Devon. Chassis number 2395 T/M which is a very late hybrid, my Marina based car was/is chassis number 2325. Previously owned by an Andre Qualtrough?

Looks like a good car apart from the faded paint, anyone local with an hour to spare? I have spoken to the owner just now, he's OK with a visit.

OK to PM me with any info about this car if you'd rather not post it!

thanks,

David.
    PS - Thanks to the guys offering to help non the last one as well, but the seller went silent when some tough questions were asked about the V5!
    Last edited by David; 15-02-15, 07:13 PM.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Looking for viewing help again...

2395 TM is an early Mk2 hybrid kit from June 83.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Got to be worth a look I would have thought

Comment

I'm tempted to start bidding now, but I'd like to at least know that it starts and drives! May have to jump in the van and drive down there!
        - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Originally posted by david View Post
          I'm tempted to start bidding now, but I'd like to at least know that it starts and drives! May have to jump in the van and drive down there!

Take a punt on it - someone is prepared to make one bid less than you'll have to pay, so you would not lose much if you decide to sell it on again.........and who knows it maybe just what you are looking for!

Comment

Working...
          X