New toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New toy

That look shandy, how much and where from?
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Got it from eBay, £380 delivered. Had to cut and sleeve it to narrow it for the Marlin chassis but keep it adjustable out to the width of the Minus.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. I'm also looking for a spare wheel cover like yours. Is this something that's easy to get hold of?
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

I recently helped an owner out with some graphics for a spare wheel cover (the covers are readily available and quite reasonable).

leathercloth-trailer-wheel-cover-13-inch-wheel.jpg

this is what they came up with...

photo.JPG

But you can easily get the full cover done too.

The graphics company were

DMB Graphics Ltd
          PO Box 99, Ledbury HR8 9JN

They can make anything to your requirements and have done Marlin Stuff before so have the correct fonts etc
          Last edited by cameronfurnival; 20-03-15, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks Cameron.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              Thanks. I'm also looking for a spare wheel cover like yours. Is this something that's easy to get hold of?
              Have had the cover for years so can't remember where I got it. It was somewhere on line and I sent the dimensions and specified the material and elasticated opening. Sorry I can't tell you who it was.

Comment

Hi all, I purchased a very similar tilting ramp from CJ AUTOS, MISSION ST, HEYWOOD, LANCS OL10 1HY Tel 01706 367649. Tilting Lift Ref E 085 002. The version I have includes the " sleeves " to vary the width which means have been able to use on renovating my Berli as well as a very narrow vintage Wolseley and P6 3.5 Rover. It included a "winding handle" but I bought a 1500W drill from Aldi which makes operating it absolutely effortless. has proved to be a brilliant tool.
                From memory there are videos on You Tube showing it lifting up a Volvo Estate - I have no connection with CJ Autos but very well worth Googling. Paul W

Comment

Working...
                X