Supplier of levers, catches, screws, knobs etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplier of levers, catches, screws, knobs etc

I didn't find reference to these guys on here, so here goes.

'WDS is the leading UK manufacturer and supplier of Standard Parts, Machine Accessories and Workholding Components'

http://www.wdsltd.co.uk

I have purchased thumbs screws to hold the front of the hood to the windscreen, good quality parts.

They have a multitude of other bits which will cause you to spend hours glued to your web browser
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Supplier of levers, catches, screws, knobs etc

Hi,
    As a Tool Designer in a previous life I used these part extensively, they are very good quality but not cheap. As well as their standard range many of the parts are also available in stainless steel.
    I also used http://www.wixroyd.com/ they used to be a bit less pricey but still good quality.

Graham

Comment

Re: Supplier of levers, catches, screws, knobs etc

Thanks Graham, I'll spend an hour or so on that tonight
      - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
      X