Marlin Clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin Clothing

Is there any-where one can view Marln clothing or items advertized in Pit Stop on the Forum!.

Re: Marlin Clothing

Club goods link can be found under the main website, not in the forum area.
    Club Goods Marlin goods will be available for purchase at Stoneleigh, or any time via mail order. Please note - All items are now sent by second class post. See details below. (pictures are for illustration purposes). Gallery Pair of 42mm Wheel Centre Badges, blue, black or red Enamel Lapel Badge, 25mm Polished Metal Key
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
    - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

this is an area we will be looking at in the near future, once the online sign up process has been finished the club shop will be a proper online shop too

Comment

Originally posted by cameronfurnival View Post
        this is an area we will be looking at in the near future, once the online sign up process has been finished the club shop will be a proper online shop too
        Even with PayPal for those impulse purchases?

Comment

Check with John before ordering as to stock levels and prices.

Comment

the plan is that the online shop will relfect stock levels too! yes - and even allow paypal purchases for those who like to be spontaneous But please be patient I only have one keyboard and the letter P is missing.

Comment

Originally posted by cameronfurnival View Post
              the plan is that the online shop will relfect stock levels too! yes - and even allow paypal purchases for those who like to be spontaneous But please be patient I only have one keyboard and the letter P is missing.
              Plan, PayPal, purchases. Please, patient? It seems to be working at the start of words.

Comment

Is someone taking the P when you are typing.

Comment

Working...
                X