Looking for info on Roadster Q913 DNR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for info on Roadster Q913 DNR

I've been approached by the original builder of the above-registered Roadster who is trying to ascertain if it is still around.
    DVLA is coming back blank so does anyone have any recollection or knowledge to share..?
    The O/B sold it at Stoneleigh back in the late 80's and records suggest that Lee Hunter may have owned it at one point.
    All info gratefully received.

Jez
    Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
    Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Re: Looking for info on Roadster Q913 DNR

Using Auto Traders lookup on the reg gave me the Make as MarlinRoadster, no space;

Then popping the reg into DVLA with that make gave me this;
    Attached Files
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Interesting...both I & the O/B tried the same DVLA search & got zilch back.
      Suspect it was related to the make (Marlin vs. MarlinRoadster).
      Thanks David..!
      Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
      Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

Good result though, look sot have been on the road until recently, and now sorbed so maybe it'll be up for sale.
        - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
        X