Gearbox silent block - 1300 Marina - Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearbox silent block - 1300 Marina - Roadster

Hi, i'm french, and since a few weeks i have a Marlin roadster based on a marina 1300 (70's) engine. infortunately my gearbox after it was making lot of noise, was blocked and clutch to. With a friend we choose to change the gearbox...My vendor gives me one (used but good).
    What aventure !!!
    after extraction of the engine and the old gearbox, we have a problem...the ''Gearbox silent block'' is unusable, and i can't find it in France, even with a similar. idem for the engine 2 silent blocks
    Somebody can help me and give some information to find these parts in your country? (nothing on Ebay until this day). Above all for the gearbox Silent block (most unusable).
    Thank you for your information and help. Marc

gearbox Silent Block
    Silent bloc gearbox.JPG

Engine silent block
    20150818_164027.jpg

Re: Gearbox silent block - 1300 Marina - Roadster

The standard Marina Gearbox mount is Part Number 21H5941 Available here or there
    It does not look like yours which I think came from a Mk1 Marina, Part Number 21H5833 or 21H5293 Available here or there or here or there

Either should fit as the gearbox casting is the same and the gearbox support bracket is Marlin special.
    Last edited by stevejgreen; 20-08-15, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stevejgreen View Post
      The standard Marina Gearbox mount is Part Number 21H5941 Available here or there
      It does not look like yours which I think came from a Mk1 Marina, Part Number 21H5833 or 21H5293 Available here or there or here or there

Either should fit as the gearbox casting is the same and the gearbox support bracket is Marlin special.

Hi Steve, Thank you very much for your help , it was great ! . I've bought the original 21H5293 on Ebay
      I'm so happy i was looking for it since so much time...
      You are very nice. Thank you very much

Comment

Not a problem.
        glad to be able to support.

Comment

Working...
        X