Kit car factory drugs conviction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit car factory drugs conviction

I have read about this story over the past two years since the factory was raided by the police.
    There have been several kit car manufacturers based on the same industrial estate, I believe the premises were common to all.
    Weren't they the purchaser of the Cabrio designs, but never reached production?

news story

Re: Kit car factory drugs conviction

Seems to be not a nice person

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

I might have been unfair on the Cabrio, thinking about it the Mk3 was being built by Javelin. where are they now?

Comment

Originally posted by stevejgreen View Post
        I might have been unfair on the Cabrio, thinking about it the Mk3 was being built by Javelin. where are they now?
        They built one BMW based demonstrator (nice car, and was at the Stoneleigh show one year) but didn't get any orders and have now ceased trading.

see.......http://www.marlinownersclub.com/foru...ports-cars-Ltd

Javelin were based in Bradford and to the best of my knowledge had nothing to do with Pilgrim Cars at Henfield.

Comment

Working...
        X