This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Member privileges on the forum

One or two of you have noticed that certain privileges seem to have been removed. Please be patient as it is a glitch and all will be well soon. the reason is down to us merging the forum database with the new membership database allowing for full integration. The aim is that new members can sign up on line, pay by electronic means and automatically get access to the full members area of the forum. renewals will be automatic and payment taken through a variety of means including cheque, cash e-payment bacs etc. For those of you who think that sounds simple it certainly isn't. However, everything is working as it should and the last bit of testing is underway - hence the temporary change of membership privileges for some members as the new lists are populated.
    Please be patient for a couple of days but if you are one of those affected and need access to all areas please drop me an email and I will sort it for you manually.

Re: Club Member privileges on the forum

For the next day or so image uploading will be problematic as I rebuild the forum to match it in with the membership database. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Comment

Re: Club Member privileges on the forum

Further disruption will occur tonight - hopefully it wont upset anyone as the work will be done when you are all watching TV. There may be a few members who end up having to reset their passwords next time they log in.

Should anyone experience any difficulties please get in touch (click on my name in the left hand column and send a private message) and i will endeavour to resolve any issues as soon as possible but most changes will be to increase the levels of security we enjoy.

On that note, the recent spam attacks enjoyed by half a dozen club members did not come from this site. but once again, please ensure you have up to date antivirus software which checks emails too. There are many free products out there.
      Last edited by cameronfurnival; 16-11-15, 09:16 PM. Reason: work completed

Comment

Working...
      X