Uploading Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading Photos

Best way ti upload photos onto my build blog is ????

Re: Uploading Photos

Pix are best kept to a smaller size, I usually go for around 700-800 pixels each way, so resize them first, and note which ones you plan to use.

Type text as usual, then scroll down a bit and go Advanced, select Manage Attachments.

Which brings up an upload menu, select your pix and upload them one at a time using this menu - you can see a list of what you're doing.

Then Submit it. Simples

Call me (up to 1030pm) if you need more help

Rgds DC
    Last edited by dcunn; 06-03-16, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Cheers Dave !! Got the CD many thanks !!

Comment

Originally posted by dbazdavies View Post
        Best way ti upload photos onto my build blog is ????
        I load my pics onto my laptop which runs windows 7. It has a program called paint which will resize them. You need some form of identification of the resized pics as visually they look the same as the full size versions.
        To upload a resized pic click the icon at the top of the box that you type in, the one that looks like a framed picture of a tree. Click where it says choose file from computer. That should take you to your picture library on your computer. Click on what file (picture) you want to use then click upload file. You will only see the word attachment then some numbers and not the actual pic. Only when you post it to the forum will you see the actual pics. I hope that helps I'm a novice with computers but that's what works for me. Scott.

Comment

Working...
        X