If you are an existing member and your password is not working or has expired click here enter your email address then click on "Forgot password"

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have questions please use the Contact Page for a personal response

If you wish to contribute to our discussions then please consider joining the club - its a mere £18 per year and worth every penny!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accelerator pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accelerator pedal

Hiya

Does anyone have a picture of the pedal area of a mk2 marina 1.3 roadster.

In the manual it says to straighten the pedal.

Adrian

Re: Accelerator pedal

The brown carpet is in Q249 FDF, t'other is the current project, any better pics I can take for you ?
    Rgds DC
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dcunn View Post
      The brown carpet is in Q249 FDF, t'other is the current project, any better pics I can take for you ?
      Rgds DC
      Mmmm the first picture just looks like it's had the four inches cut off and welded back on with no straightening?

Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by dcunn View Post
        Rgds DC
        Ahhhh sussed, after reading the instructions again I have realised that the throttle pedal only needs shortening.

Touch of read twice before cutting, in this case before straightening.

Many thanks DC

Adrian

Comment

Working...
        X