Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Q309 RNV

Hi Guys,

I was watching the "Marks Day" video on YouTube when I spotted a blue cabrio Q309 RNV.

The colour looks almost exactly the same as Brum,my Roadster, which will need repainting in the not too distant future (I hope).

I have been wondering what colour it was and I was hoping the owner of above could let me know.

Thanks

Derek
    Stumbling around in the dark
    Marina based SWB roadster
    Alfa Romeo 1750 with 5 speed box

Re: Calling Q309 RNV

Ford Electric Monza Blue in cellulose. She is wearing well. Still original paint. First on road 1993. Hope this helps.

Comment

That's great, thanks Liz. Looks fab in the video.
      Stumbling around in the dark
      Marina based SWB roadster
      Alfa Romeo 1750 with 5 speed box

Comment

Originally posted by lizbillings View Post
        Ford Electric Monza Blue in cellulose. She is wearing well. Still original paint. First on road 1993. Hope this helps.
        Liz
        Are you (your Cabrio) on the front cover of one of the Kit car mags this month?

Mike

Comment

Picture was taken at Stoneleigh along with some other kit cars for an article on classic kit cars by Ian Stent of Complete Kit Car magazine.
          Last edited by cameronfurnival; 02-06-16, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lizbillings View Post
            Picture was taken at Stoneleigh along with some other kit cars for an article on classic kit cars by Ian Stent of Complete Kit Car magazine.
            Definitely Car Of The Month!

Front cover of Complete Kit Car June edition,
            and the Marlin Owners Club calendar for June too.

Is the CKC article a good read?

Comment

The article has five other cars in it but it does promote Marlins. A co-incidence about featuring in calendar and article. Its another busy year for the car towing caravan to all the events culminating with a trip to France later in the year so perhaps it deserves its moment of fame. It does work nearly as hard as Dane's Berlinetta.

Comment

Working...
              X