Roadster seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster seats

There were two Roadsters at Stoneleigh with similar looking seats, albeit with differing trim:

seat1.JPG

seat2.JPG

Can someone tell me what make these are?
    Last edited by jon_wilkinson; 04-07-16, 03:50 PM.

Re: Roadster seats

seat manufacturer in telford, cobra? produce something similar!

Comment

Look more like Intatrim seats to me.
      We have a veritable abundance of seat manufacturers here in Telford, both Cobra & Intatrim...!
      Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
      Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

Originally posted by jon_wilkinson View Post
        There were two Roadsters at Stoneleigh with similar looking seats, albeit with differing trim:

[ATTACH]7645[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7646[/ATTACH]

Can someone tell me what make these are?
        The seats in the white Roadster were original Marlin GRP shells cut into 4 quarters and 50mm added in width and height. I then had a local upholsterer cover them in leather.
        So, they were an out and out special, sorry!
        Last edited by Mike; 05-07-16, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks Mike. As I don't have original seats and I'm really looking for a ready to buy solution I'll have to give bespoke a miss; as nice as they look.

Anyone for the other ones? I've looked at the Cobra and Intatrim sites and can't see any that look the same. The Intatrim Saturn aren't far off and probably what I will go for if the other ones remain unidentified or are not an off the shelf item.
          Last edited by jon_wilkinson; 05-07-16, 09:14 AM.

Comment

intatrim saturn

Comment

I have Intatrim Rangers in my Roadster. They have the same base cushion as the Saturn. They are extremely uncomfortable after any length of time. My drive to Stoneleigh from Bristol usually ends with my son having to physically remove me from the car.
              I have some Interior Seating RX777 seats waiting in the wings that have a much comfier base cushion.
              Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
              - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

I have the RX 777s fitted in my Roadster. Still not on the road yet so can't vouch for the long term comfort but feel great sitting in the garage
                Stumbling around in the dark
                Marina based SWB roadster
                Alfa Romeo 1750 with 5 speed box

Comment

Another of the ones I had looked at. I'd been put off by the price compared to the Saturns but maybe I need to think again. Thanks for the feedback.
                  Last edited by jon_wilkinson; 06-07-16, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X