Fitting an MG rear wind deflector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting an MG rear wind deflector

I've just purchased a mesh MG wind deflector and any hints or pics on how to fit it would be gratefully received. I'm sure I can work something out but I've never been shy of copying something if it's a good idea. Saves on brain ache too! One obviously has to make up some brackets but do they fit under or over the seat belt guides?

Re: Fitting an MG rear wind deflector

Originally posted by david_l View Post
    I've just purchased a mesh MG wind deflector and any hints or pics on how to fit it would be gratefully received. I'm sure I can work something out but I've never been shy of copying something if it's a good idea. Saves on brain ache too! One obviously has to make up some brackets but do they fit under or over the seat belt guides?
    Peter Licence has done just this and has made a set of drawings for the brackets to fit one.
    He has been to a show over the weekend , but I'm sure he'll be along soon with help.

Comment

See here

Dad will no doubt have a myriad of other pics available!
      I fitted one to my Berli with similar design and it was superb. Time for a new one now...

Note dads is on a lwb.

Dave

Comment

Just what I needed guys, thank you very much. I would never have thought of the second tube for the hood cover to go over! 'Fifi' is a LWB so everything should be same (famous last words!). David

Comment

Working...
        X