Steering column switch / ignition gear donor vehicle options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering column switch / ignition gear donor vehicle options

The car has Marina or Ital stem switches & ignition key switch around / behind the steering wheel together with some plastic cowling. The ignition key assembly fell to bits & the wiper switch likewise. I am left with only the indicator / light switch on the left, having rewired everything else with new dash switches to get it to work. Lately the indicator switch has begun playing up - sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn't (especially after the car has warmed up, maybe the relay)...

This winter I plan to overhaul lots of parts & would like to completely remove the old marina switch gear & replace it with something else, preferably much more modern. What are my options? I do hope there are other models of cars that are compatible with the steering lock assembly of the Marlin? Winter is a few months away yet, but it'd be nice to start hunting for parts in advance...

Re: Steering column switch / ignition gear donor vehicle options

Have a look at Car Builder Solutions Multi-stalk Assembly.

This assembly offers left/right cancelling indicators, main/dip beam switching, and 2 speed wiper. 200mm harnesses with one 6-way one 8-way and a single female spade. Clamps onto a 40mm diameter column (Clamping sleeve 44mm deep). 21mm diameter through hole for upper column shaft. Body diameter 86mm.  Overall length front to back 113mm. Total width across arms 360mm. Two short arms (Indicator and Wiper) are 165mm from Centre  The long arm (Dip/Main) is 205mm from centre.  The Slip ring for auto cancelling indicators is 70mm with a locator @ 30mm from centre. MULTI STALK ASSEMBLY #INDSW10

Peter.

Comment

Working...
    X