This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's good to talk

After struggling with the wings again, I asked David to pop round to chew the cud.

He said he remembered having the same problem and agreed that I needed to take a chance and shave some of the fibreglass off at the pinch point.

Well I took around an 1/8 of an inch off and look at the result.

I owe David a massive thank you for giving me the confidence to do this.

Many thanks again to all those who have contibuted to this perfect result.

This is what this club is all about.

Just need to bolt it all together now.

1474803148489-444701153.jpg

Re: It's good to talk

Glad that worked Adrian, we should probably do this more often given we live just a mile apart, instead of both struggling on our own in cramped garages!

Mines ready for a test run, will pop the ColorTune back to you one evening this week, I can also drop the thermostat off to Andrew on the way back!

David.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Re: It's good to talk

No worries any evening.

Adrian

Originally posted by David View Post
      Glad that worked Adrian, we should probably do this more often given we live just a mile apart, instead of both struggling on our own in cramped garages!

Mines ready for a test run, will pop the ColorTune back to you one evening this week, I can also drop the thermostat off to Andrew on the way back!

David.

Comment

Working...
      X