Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North American Cars

G'Day All
    I am wondering if there are any other Marlin Roadsters in Canada or the US.If anyone has any information on how to contact them please let me know,
    Thanks
    Michael
    Attached Files

Re: North American Cars

G’Day All
    With 108 people looking and no response I think I might have the only Marlin roadster in N.A. I bought mine from the original owner/builder and unfortunately he did not take any photos over the 2 years he spent building the car so I have no knowledge as how the car was put together or what materials were used for things like the transmission tunnel ,doors, floor etc.I would like to find someone with photos of the build and the parts of a YKC 1993 roadster
    Thanks
    Michael

Comment

Hi Michael, lovely roadster. As far as I know there is only one owner in Canada who we know of but Im sure we could find out what you need to know. We can find almsot all parts for a YKC roadster but the odd bits should be possible to make up yourself. Let us know what you need and we will do out best to help. Must be nice to know you are part of a very elite group

Comment

There is/was/might be an Alpha Powered Roadster in Ontario, and I remember a Sportster? Somewhere, I think Canada, it appeared at a couple of shows.

Comment

Thanks guys
          In the time I have owned it no one has known what not is.Everyone admires it then asks what is it.I finally got it up in the air and took a look underneath and was very pleased-no rust ,very clean everything tight.
          Cheers
          Michael

Comment

Hi Michael - welcome aboard

Assuming you are a member then go to the Members only section of the forum (down the bottom) and then to :

"Workshop Manuals Tech Tips and Other Useful documents/YKC Docs"

you should see lots of useful stuff, including a copy of the Build manual uploaded by Cameron.

I have a 1993 YKC Sierra based Roadster 2.0 DOHC efi and have a few photos taken during the build. Let me know if there is a specific shot you need and I will see what I have

Keith
            Last edited by keith_h; 12-11-16, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X