Le Mans 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le Mans 2006

Are any members planning a trip, in their marlin, to Le Mans this June?. If so could you please state when going where from-to which camp site etc. I did the trip 2004 in the Roadster and have a pass from my wife to go this year if I want.

Re: Le Mans 2006

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (Editor, MOC)
    Hi Pete

Our group that went last year are not planning a return until 2008 (!). This is because the main organiser has other events to go to that clash with Le Mans and is not available again to organise it until 2007! If you are thinking of going, have you got your tickets and camping/hotel booked? It took Bob Cawte loads of effort to get all of ours orted and that was way before we were due to go.

Comment

Re: Le Mans 2006

Thanks Sue, I haven't booked anything but leave and I know how hard it can be to sort travel,camping especially. A ticket firm I've used before MRI still have tickets camping and travel available today. However I was at Stoneleigh on Sunday and I believe a couple of members werew overheard discussing their trip this year, it's possible they weren't roadster owners though. Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X