• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kit on ebay

There is most of a LWB kit just appeared on ebay, might help someone

Re: kit on ebay

Hi Merv

Think we met at Newark. Are you able to make it to the SEMS meet this Sunday? 12.30.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Adrian Bull
      Guys, I'm new to this game as having owned my Marlin for a mere 12 months but have you looked at thos pictures carefully. The windsreen surround appears to have a second support and the wings start and finish at a different point than mine. Can someone shed some light on this as I may be interested just for the parts if they will fit my Mark II. Adrian

Comment

I reckon, It's a really really old kit - mk1 with no doors and one piece outer wings / inner wings.

Comment

Hi Alan, yes we did meet at Newark, and we will be comeing to SEMS on Sunday, see you there.

Comment

It looks like a really old Triumph kit - one of the first with no doors. And front wings were one piece. Must be getting on for 25 years old! I wonder what happened to all the ally bits?

Would be pretty difficult to resurect now I guess specially with the SVA - but would be good for spares for anyone with a Marlin from this era!

Robin

Comment

It was a Mk1 kit with no doors but all the alloy panels were missing I was out bid at 160 it went for 180. Worth that for the spares.
              Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
              X