Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust twin downpipes

Message originally posted by: Tom Jefferis
    I am after some new twin downpipes for an 1800TC marina engine running cast manifold. The twin pipes run from the cast manifold and go over the chassis then into one pipe into side exit stainless "standard" Roadster exhaust box.

If anyone knows where I can get a pair I would apprechiate some help. t.jefferis(at)btconnect.com

Thanks
    Tom

I contacted Brian Gadd regarding the spares list - he has various other pipes but none to fit my car. He told me he has the following if anyone is interested: There is a single
    pipe version for the 1800 and a couple of 1700 pipes plus one for the 1300.

Re: Exhaust twin downpipes

Hi Tom there are a couple of downpipes that may fit your requirements,unfortunately the identification marks have gone . Please give me a ring on 01453 542135, and see if we can match anything up.

Comment

Re: Exhaust twin downpipes

If by chance you do find some spare 1.8TC downpipes I'd also be interested...Don at YKC tried to find me one a while back but reckoned the pattern had been lost...but who knows what the clear out may have unearthed..!

Thanks

Jez (jezcox<at>tesco.net)
      Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
      Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

Working...
      X