Hardtop for roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardtop for roadster

Hi, I've finally got on to starting to recommision my roadster and was wondering if anybody had any ideas about a hardtop?
    JB

Re: Hardtop for roadster

A hardtop was produced more than 10 years ago by Tony Attwood, seethread dated 23 August 05

Comment

Hi Alan. are you still in Derby? I live in Derby too, in Littleover. I tried to phone the contacts for tony attwood but the phone number would\'nt work, could we check it again?
      Jon Ballard

Comment

Hi Jon
        Yes I'm in Alvaston. Phone no's are now of some age so was always doubtful that they would be resident at same address. Ihave copy of old 'Pitstop' that shows photo,why not come to 'Old Crown' Shardlow this friday and I'll bring along whatever info I've got.

Comment

Hi,I'm unable to come on friday as I'm going away, which is a shame becasue I'd love to come and see the cars and talk about them. However my dad (who is also into cars, classics and the like) says he will come along and find out more. His name is David.
          JB

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
            How about dropping in on the Derbyshire weekend then? August bank holiday weekend. Unless you are still away?

Comment

You do not need to come in a Marlin. There are plenty of spare seats to go on the run as a passenger. The run starts at 10.30 a.m. prompt. If you want to come give me a ring and I will give you directions

Comment

Working...
              X