Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q 848 YRX

Message originally posted by: Tony Blight
    My wife has just bought me the above roadster, my second after a gap of several years, does anyone have any history on the car. And how can I tell if it has been converted to run on unleaded

Re: Q 848 YRX

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Hi

Up to the middle of this year the MOC database showed this car as living in Wadebridge in Cornwall. There is no detail against it to say if it has been converted I'm afraid. Who did you buy from? Was it a Mr Knight?

Comment

Message originally posted by: Tony Blight
      I'm afraid I haven't had documentation back yet so don't know previous owner, it was bought through a third party who does not seem able to furnish any details of the car.

Comment

Never mind the car - what a wonderful wife!!!!
        Franklin, Leicester

Comment

I have found the name Knight on an old bill, so I don't know if you have a contact E.mail from your owners club records. If so he can contact me at tblight(at)tiscali.co.uk

Comment

Lucky b*****d is it Triumph or Marina based? If Tr please let me know.
            Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

I know, sickening isn't it. The car was first registered in 1990 so assume it is Marina based. It has a 1275 A series engine with my local garage thinks a cooper head. As you can tell I am a mechanical moron, I just enjoy driving the things. Sorry I have just noticed that I moved 5 miles into Cornwall a few months ago

Comment

Working...
              X