Cabrio for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabrio for Sale

SWB Sierra based Cabrio, in British Racing Green first (and correctly) registered in 2009 on donor plate. Low mileage Omex supplied 2 litre Zetec (170bhp), MT75 gearbox with quickshift. LED rear light clusters with hi-level LED stream above the spare wheel cover. Bucket seats with full harnesses. New MOT. Contact Membership Secretary for further details and more photographs. Offers on £4750
    Attached Files

Re: Cabrio for Sale

I drove this car 10 days ago around an industrial estate and can confirm that it goes well. It is booked in for an MOT test in the week commencing 12.12.22. The paintwork is generally good and the interior is sound. It does not have locks (but many would argue that there's not a lot of point to locks on a rag top anyway). I have been asked to sell this car on behalf of the owner / builder 's widow....good appreciative new home required to which delivery at cost is negotiable. ! You can PM me here, eMail to [email protected] or ring me...my number is listed in Pitstop.

Comment

THERE HAS BEEN SOME interest in this car since I first posted in November, but since then we have had problems with the website so I felt an update was necessary. The car is still available and is a lot of Marlin for the money.

Comment

Working...
      X