Hunter exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter exercise

Following a recent MOT pass I had a good drive in my Marlin up to a family meeting in Somerset. Nice to see sunshine and dry roads.
    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Car looks great. Love the colour but then I would as it looks the same as mine! Is that an air scoop lurking under the front bumper?

Comment

Yes it is Geoff! Feeds both an oil cooler and an extra rad mounted under the front apron. Extra rad is plumbed in between the main rad outlet and the water pump inlet.

Comment

I can’t find anything by searching on the forum but maybe using the wrong search criteria? However I did write an article for Pitstop about it with photos. Would have been a good few years ago now though! Time flies when you’re having fun, as they say! Peter.

P.S. I have a note that I collected the new extra rad that I had made on 20/4/2014 so the article in Pitstop would be around that time. Peter.
        Last edited by greyV8pete; 11-04-23, 09:18 PM. Reason: P.S. added.

Comment

I'll have a look sometime over the next few days and see if I can find the article.
          Geoff

Comment

Hello Peter,
            Your article entitled 'Cooling Upgrade for V8 Hunter' was featured in Pitstop issue 193 April/May 2016. I remember it now.
            Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by ggrum View Post
              Hello Peter,
              Your article entitled 'Cooling Upgrade for V8 Hunter' was featured in Pitstop issue 193 April/May 2016. I remember it now.
              Geoff
              Thanks Geoff. Thats the one! Its more comprehensive than I remember and hopefully will help other MOC members! It still works well and after recently replacing a failed (open) thermostat the temp rarely goes above the opening temp on the gauge.
              Last edited by greyV8pete; 12-04-23, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X