Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by listerjp2 View Post
    20180628_163956.jpg
    Just a note, didn't bother with the glove compartment as it was next to useless anyway and therefore to give me the space required for the battery on the bulkhea
    d, I moved the windscreen wiper motor and fixed it to the rear of the dashboard. This also takes out the horrible bend needed for the wiper connecting tube if you follow the build instructions.
    Here's the upgraded version

Comment

Thanks for the pictures. It looks like a great solution. And looks cool as well :-)
      Now I have seen it I would like to do something similar. The only "problem" being my car has the B series lump so I guess the gearbox is a little different? Anyone?

Cheers, Robin

Comment

Originally posted by martinclan56 View Post
        Thanks for the pictures. It looks like a great solution. And looks cool as well :-)
        Now I have seen it I would like to do something similar. The only "problem" being my car has the B series lump so I guess the gearbox is a little different? Anyone?

Cheers, Robin
        Gearboxes are interchangeable between models, except for a different input shaft and layshaft between 1.3-litre and 1.8/1.7 units. So should be the same casing.

Just to confirm the only differences between the two gearboxes was the larger splines on the input shaft.
        Last edited by listerjp2; 23-10-23, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X