Fiat twincam clutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiat twincam clutch

Any one know a supplyer for a new clutch firction plate & pressure plate. I have tried my local QH motor facters but they say QH state obsolete. Guy croft got one at £ 200

Re: Fiat twincam clutch

Dave
    You need give more detail to narrow the search for a Fiat clutch. There are 98 clutch items for Fiat on ebay and it may link you to someone who has one or you try Buypartsonline .co.uk have a large selection of Fiat clutch parts.There is garage near me has a large stock of thousands of parts for older cars if stuck give me shout and I will try them.

Comment

I got mine in 2006 from a local shop in Peterborough no problem - had it in stock...

Try calling Millfield Autoparts 01733557457

Guy Croft is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful, but his parts are indeed very expensive. They are, however, race-spec and he stands behind his parts and work completely.

Cheers,
      Ty
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Dave,
        You dont say which size of twin cam clutch your looking for.
        I just had a quick look on Ebay and there seams to be one or two on there.
        Like Ty I had no problem getting mine, I got mine from Autoparts in Kendal.

Comment

I went to a differant branch of same QH supplier & they were more helpfull found a kit not a pressure plate & friction plate which I now have . i only hope it fits as i tried the pressure plate on a 2 Ltr flywheel that I have on a spare engine & it is to small .I hope the 1600 flywheel is a little smaller. Any one found this before?

Comment

The flywheel on the 1585cc twin cam engine from the 131 Mirafiori (code 131B1000 stamped above the oil filter) has a smaller flywheel than the 1995cc engines.

I don't know about the 1592cc (132AC000) and 1608cc (125BC000) engines from the 124, however.

Cheers,
            Ty

Comment

Oops, meant to write 131 Supermirafiori...

Comment

the cluch is on and all Ok but there is adifferance in the sizes between the 2ltr & 1600 the only kit they had listed was for a 1600 so if i fit the 2 ltr I need to start searching I think It may end up with Guy Croft & a lot of money.

Comment

Working...
                X