Stoneleigh, Pictures and Master cylinder help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stoneleigh, Pictures and Master cylinder help

That will be good to read the write up and see how people have differed when building. I must say though although predictable (your words) the paint looks stunning did you do it yourself?

I am still to drive it but im sure will be alot of fun.

You may have seen my post about wings could i ask how you did yours as they look close in and a good fit.

Comment

Wings, now there is a can of worms, I think I need to complete the write up!
      Basically we were never happy with the original wing line of our car and your car looks considerably better. We found that the side profile was to far forward and the wing didn't cover the tyre tread.
      For twenty five years the car had "cut off" front wings like the original prototype as we had repositioned the wing further back thus shortening the overall length and moving the wing outwards to cover the tyre tread. On restoration I had the front edge of the wings rebuilt to "production" spec and also had the addition of neat covers to access the suspension. In short, great result, ridiculous amount of work!

Comment

Hi Dave,
        Is that PFN with a new plate?
        car looks great look forward to the write up...Ben
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

OK so you had me confused ?
          Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
          X