Handbrake Compensator lever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handbrake Compensator lever

Hi does anyone have lying around a complete Handbrake Compensator lever for a Morris Marina.

Obviously willing to pay for said item.

Adrian

Re: Handbrake Compensator lever

Which parts do you actually need? I am not sure what you are calling a compensator?
    I have the remains of a Marina back axle and old handbrake cable that I have replaced.

Comment

Sreve the picture on the top right is the section I need. Hope that explains it, the picture is not that good.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry typing problems Steve.

Comment

I have got those bits though the rubber washers are showing distinct signs of age.
          Can send them off to you. Email me at [email protected] with your address and make me an offer.

Incidentally when I fitted the Sprint axle I fitted a new Ital handbrake cable that does not use the mechanism shown. It has a 4" long rectangular steel bracket and thicker inner cable and outer sleeve. It only needs the outer being occasionally located with a p clip and is not attached to the axle.

Comment

Have emailed you. Yep the fitment you are talking about, according to the Marina parts list I have, is for a set without automatic adjustment. Many thaks anyway. Adrian

Comment

adrian if it helps ive got leyland micro fich on marinas. the compensating bush part number is fam 320 this is for marinas 1971 to oct 1975-on. any other part numbers you need just ask and i will gladly help. thanks bob

Comment

Parts in the post

Comment

Bob thanks for that. Parts seem to be used on MGB's and Rover SDi's as well. Steve Many thanks your a life saver. Don't forget to email the cost of the postage and whether you are ok with a Cheque for the full amount. Cheers guys. Adrian

Comment

Working...
                  X