fitting a fiat twin cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: fitting a fiat twin cam

hi danny thanks for the message.if you are able to find those bits and wish to sell them,i would be more than happy to buy them.my email address is [email protected] regards rob

Comment

Re: fitting a fiat twin cam

Hi Robert. I have a Rover V8 in my Hunter so adequate cooling is an ongoing quest for me! I have had a good deal of success by fitting a ram air duct between the front cowl and the rad core. Your Roadster would definitely benefit from this. The duct ensures that all the air entering this duct has to go through the rad rather than around it. The next mod is to blank off the triangular space above the rad so air cannot go this way. This will reduce the air pressure inside the under bonnet area which will assist flow through the core. I have also removed all badges and even the O/E badge bar itself, to get "clean air" to the rad. I have also removed the spotlights from in front of the rad and hung them from the headlamp bar between the front cowl and the inner wings for the same reason.
      I was at Westpoint on Sunday so you may have seen my car (Blue). If you are in Exeter sometime give me a call on 01392 446928 and I will show you the set up. You may want to consider an oil cooler too, although for trials work this may not be very effective unless you have a separate fan in front of it! Peter.

Comment

Working...
      X